New Features and Improvements
- Improves title compatibility
- Supports autodetected HDMI 1.4 output
- Improved application responsiveness
- 3D Monitor option now displays in real time
- WinDVD plays smoothly when using Tools->Enhancement->DSP (Equalizer) with arrow key
- There is now audio appearing during playback of MPEG AAC with 1 channel
- Application now runs smoothly when rotating the desktop windows during BD playback
- Volume level increases corrected when there is a suspend/resume or reboot system and launch WinDVD action
- WinDVD can now playback a 3D disc in 3D mode on clone mode
- Video will now display if "Allow WinDVD to check if Blu-ray™ is supported in the windows Aero environment" is checked
IMPORTANT: To install this update, the original CD may be required.
Please note: Each application has a version number. To access the full version number of your installation, do one of the following:
- Click the Product information and preferences button, and click About application name.
- Click Help menu > About application name.
- Check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD.
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the installation.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.