New Features and Improvements
- Supports the display and playback of Chinese/Japanese files or folders in Western language operating systems.
- Improves title compatibility.
- Moves 3D Playback Setup to the Tools Action Menu.
- WinDVD is now immediately responsive when the computer returns from ‘sleep’ mode.
- The Parental Control setting is consistent.
- The "Corel Headphone" effect is improved.
- Excess audio output is corrected for Dolby® Pro Logic® IIx.
- WinDVD will continue smooth playback when exiting from full-screen 3D playback mode.
- WinDVD will smoothly play a Blu-ray™ 3D title on a non-3D platform.
- Improvements have been made to playback of BD3D titles.
- Disruption to WinDVD playback, caused by bypass audio, is corrected.
IMPORTANT: To install this update, the original CD may be required.
Please note: Each application has a version number. To access the full version number of your installation, do one of the following:
- Click the Product information and preferences button, and click About application name.
- Click Help menu > About application name.
- Check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD.
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the installation.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.