New Features and Improvements
- Enhanced WiDi support:
Support for both personal videos and protected commercial movie titles
Requires Intel® HD Graphics 3000 driver (15.22 baseline version)
Caution: If playback protection is compromised, playback will stop.
- Enhanced eDP support:
Stereo playback support on a secondary monitor
INTEL®: 3D support on a secondary monitor
- Enhanced NVIDIA® support:
3D-window mode support on Windows® 7
- Hanging or failing to play BD3D disc correctly from the beginning in 3D HDMI1.4 mode
- No 3D effect in 3D mode while playing SBS content
- Inconsistent playback behavior (i.e., some movies restart, other play last position) when monitor switched
- Corel Guide & Help system displaying wrong language in certain system environments
- Playback stopping when WinDVD Pro 2010 is dragged to a secondary monitor under extend mode
- Switching mode causing black screen during playback of AVCHD/BD content.
- Screen flickering when SBS content is dragged to WinDVD Pro 2010 after playback of a BD3D movie
- Numerous minor bug fixes related to specific hardware and software configurations
IMPORTANT: To install this update, the original CD may be required.
Please note: Each application has a version number. To access the full version number of your installation, do one of the following:
- Click the Product information and preferences button, and click About application name.
- Click Help menu > About application name.
- Check the volinfo.txt file at the root of Programs CD.
To install this update
- Download the update onto your system by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the installation.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.